Saturday, February 20, 2010

Can Cervical Mucus Indicate Pregnancy Is This One Of The Indicators/symptoms Of Pregnancy?

Is this one of the indicators/symptoms of pregnancy? - can cervical mucus indicate pregnancy

WE R tries to understand. His past 8-9 days, because I realized that I was positive that OPK, December 29 + OPK I discovered and had sex on 24,27,31 and 1st January. But I'm still (the sometimes sticky mucus) coming in and dumping in this area (even now). Is this a symptom of pregnancy?
I am not much time in general. Typically, you use the cm in the middle of my living room (I think, close) for my condition on ovulation. However, lasts 3-5 days. But this time, but went from 26 December (that is) OPK + 29 December and was always coming up today on 7 January. My cycle is 34-40 days and my af is due in January 12th.I I do not know why it so far. I know he has no infections. Why. Can someone pls tell me wht this means gratefuThe answers.Thank due, and

5 comments:

  1. I know I had more CM and I'm pregnant. Only about 5 weeks Along. Therefore it could very well be a sign. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may be the case! But there can be many other reasons! Never rule out infection ... wait until you can do a test and you will be safe! Try not to put up too!
    Me and my partner has been trying for 9 months without success WTH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems to me that your body has increased hormones, which can create more lubrication in preparation for sex. Especially if the mucus is clear and has no strong odor. If it is not clear, and has a strong odor, you should immediately go to your doctor because it could be a sign of infection.
    It is very common when people try to understand, have increased lubrication of the mucosa due to increased sexual activity. Moreover, this should positively or ovulation, and the job search your body's natural for sexual activity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have many people who have been pregnant when you are pregnant, the MC is abundant in this period.

    ReplyDelete