Thursday, February 18, 2010

How Many Calories Does A Lifefitness Elliptical Machine Burn Am I Underweight?? How Many Calories Do I Need To Eat A Day In Order To Stay The Weight That I Am?

Am i underweight?? how many calories do i need to eat a day in order to stay the weight that i am? - how many calories does a lifefitness elliptical machine burn

I am 15 years old. I'm a girl. I weigh about 112 or 113 pounds. My height is 5'9. You think I'm fat? How many calories do I think the weight I am? Thank you and God bless

3 comments:

  1. I do not know under their weight! I am 13 years old and weighs only 72 pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calories is a big problem when it comes to weight loss. We have up to 3 definitions: the amount of calories in food to learning, the amount of calories a specific physical action burns an hour, and last but not least, our own personal daily limit of calories. Discover the answers to these questions by reading Web resources in the table below, with a lot of lessons, Hall I do 10 pounds of what they advise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, they are not. You are completely normal. You will need approximately 1500-2000.

    ReplyDelete