Friday, January 22, 2010

Mini Cooper R Mini Cooper - Engine Noise When Car Is Switched Off?

Mini cooper - engine noise when car is switched off? - mini cooper r

I have a '05 Mini Cooper automatic works well - but at the end of a journey, and change the car - the engine makes a loud noise, almost like an airplane trying to take off!
I think it can do something with it, engine cooling, but if anyone can understand that I am grateful.
also - the heating system confuses me a little (there are many buttons on this panel if you have not seen before)
I have the temperature so high, for example, 28c, and click the "+" key to activate the fan - but even after 10 minutes - if I put my hand on the dashboard, I can still feel the cold air - Ideas?

happy to give 10 points who can help me here
Thanks
R

3 comments:

  1. It is likely that the airplane takes off control is a thermostat for the radiator, he somehow still in the circuit with the power switch - OFF .. returned to his his electric fan (is) .. still in progress (and why). .?
    ..
    Heating controls are still confused .. likely to become) a fresh air intake (port have .. Associated with the heater core .. and how you want to know that the markings on the control knob right? / May controllers have to control the cable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you bring the hood after turning on the car you will find your probly cooling fans come to your normal car from a cooling system. The other part of him? I do not know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Engine cooling fan is not cooling

    ReplyDelete