Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Women Inserting Tampons Clips Women's Health, Bleeding After Intercourse, Painful Intercourse, Painful Period, Painful To Use Tampons?

Women's health, bleeding after intercourse, painful intercourse, painful period, painful to use tampons? - women inserting tampons clips

Hello, I am the mother of 26 years and has two children and I have a question about women's health. All this has begun to take place approximately 6 months. First, my periods suddenly became very, very hard, then my period pain was almost unbearable. Then I started with pain so bad the week before and during my time. It was painful to insert and remove the buffer, so that I am in tears and had to stop to use. Now, with the last two months, when my husband and I have sex is not only painful (in some positions, which brings me to tears), but I bleed. Bleeding easily half a day or two days later. Who knows what that means? I'm worried something is wrong, but have no insurance, so I want to make sure that everything in my head before to seek money, a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment