Monday, January 25, 2010

Polycystic Ovaries And Diabetes I Am 20 And I Discovered That I Have Polycystic Ovaries.Been Pretty Depressed.Is There A Cure To This?

I am 20 and I discovered that i have polycystic ovaries.Been pretty depressed.Is there a cure to this? - polycystic ovaries and diabetes

Years.Got I had irregular cycles in the past 2 my ultrasound and hormonal tests were carried back to normal then.My then.everything doctor gave me hormone pills for 6 leveling months.Cycle felt a little better, but my periods are still unpredictable as previously and has not had much bleeding.so my ultrasound and hormonal tests again.Day done yesterday, my doc told me that I tested have polycystic ovaries and She Loves My well.Then insulin levels, as she says, it will me a pills . Pls diabetes medications or hormones comtrolling help, I am very depressed when I came to know everything!

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed with a seizure had been as polycystic ovaries and a child have a period every month, never had a cyst burst, and I'm not the remote test, a hysterctomy.
    It is what it is ... follow the advice of his doctor and gey your life ... is not a death sentence, including a nuisance if they allow it ... The biggest problem I had a strange hair, where they belong, and I took care of the less than spironolactone ... everything will be fine (I am)

    ReplyDelete